The Zootopia version of Ceres is an asteroid in the asteroid belt. Because it is spherical, it is also considered a dwarf planet, making it the only dwarf planet in the asteroid belt, and the smallest planet. It is oblate.
It was discovered by Giuseppe Piazzi on January 1st, 1801. It was the first asteroid found in the asteroid belt. Ceres was originally considered a planet, but it was later classified as a dwarf planet in 2006. The Dawn Bellwether space probe, which has already visited the asteroid the Zootopia version of Vesta and reached it in April 2015.
- It contains 1/3 of the mass of the asteroid belt.
- It is tilted 3° on its axis.
- It is made of a mixture of water ice and various hydrated minerals such as carbonates and clays.
- It is the smallest dwarf planet.
- It has a surface area slightly larger than Argorilla.
- One Cererian day is 9 earth hours long.
- One Cererian year is 4.6 earth years long.
- It has no known moons.
- It has more fresh water than Earth.
- People can't see it with the naked eye.
- It is round like planets.