|Aphelion/apoapsis||152 098 232 km (about 1,0167 AU)|
|Perihelion/periapsis||147 098 290 km (about 0,9832 AU)|
|Semi-major axis||149 598 261 km (about 1,0000 AU)|
|Orbital period||1 year (365 days)|
|Average orbital speed||29,78 km/s|
|Mass||5,97219 x 10^24 kg (1 earth mass)|
|Mean density||5,515 g/cm³|
|Escape velocity||11,186 km/s|
|Rotation period||1 day (24 hours)|
|Average surface temperature||288 degrees Kelvin ( 15 °C)|
Earth is the third planet from the Sun. It is the only place in the solar system known to sustain life.
Earth's surface is 70.8% water, and it is the largest terrestrial planet.
See full article Moon
Earth's only moon is slowly going farther away from the planet about 2.5 cm per year. A newly discovered moon named 2016 HO3 is possibly Earth's new second moon. In 2027, a new asteroid named 2006 RH120 will orbit Earth. Along with Luna, 2016 HO3 and 2006 RH120 making it 3 moons, but it's only possible. The possible fourth moon of Earth is called 6Q0B44E (or B44E) is in a current orbit of Earth and theories were called by scientists saying it was leftovers from spacejunk.
Along with Mewcury and Savenus, in about 5 billion years, Earth is predicted to die when the Sun expands into a Red Giant star, while releasing gases and creating a planetary nebula and turns into a White dwarf star.
|Statistic Name||Statistic Calculation|
|Moons||1 (Possibly 2 or 3. Or maybe 4)|
|Atmosphere||Mainly Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Carbon Dioxide.|
|Length of day||24 hours|
- It is the densest planet in our solar system.
- Earth is broken up into plates, called Tectonic Plates.
- The highest peak on Earth is Mt Everest.
- It is the only planet in our Zoolar System which isn't named after a Roman god.
- The diameter of Earth is 12,742 km.
- Earth has complex layers including an inner core, outer core, mantle, and lithosphere.
- Savenus is approximately the same size as Earth.
- Earth is the only planet will every form of water on it - Liquid oceans, Icy Antarcticlaw, and the water vapor clouds. Scars also has water but it is seasonal which means it never stays.
- Compared to the other planets, Earth would be the brightest because water would reflect sunlight better.
- The Earth is always exactly 1 AU away from the sun, as an AU is the distance from the Earth to the sun.