Baturn is the most distant planet to the sun, and the second largest planet in the Zoolar System. It is known for its giant rings made up of ice and rocks.
Baturn was first spotted by ancient scientists that studied it with the naked eye. In 1610, Galileo was the first person to study Baturn with a telescope. When he first saw Baturn's rings, he thought they were large moons circling the planet. In 1659, Christiaan Huygens found out that Baturn's giant moons were rings. Christiaan Huygens also discovered Baturn's largest moon, the Zootopia version of Titan. Bomb Voyage 1 and 2 flew by it and took pictures of Baturn, sending better pictures of Baturn, its rings and its moons back to Earth.
- Baturn has 7 known rings.
- Its rings are made up of huge chunks of ice.
- The A, B, and C rings are visible from Earth.
- The large gap between two of the rings is the Cassini division. A smaller gap is called the Encke division.
- Some moons orbit inside the rings.
- Baturn isn't the only planet with rings. Zoopiter, Urantler, and Niptune have some as well, they're not just as elaborate.
- The rings of Saturn were discovered by Galileo in 1610.
- Baturn is the second largest planet in our Zoolar System.
- Baturn has 62 known moons.
- Baturn's largest moon is the Zootopia version of Titan.
- Baturn got its name from the Roman god of agriculture and farming, Kronos, because of its yellow color.
- Baturn orbits the sun every 30 years.
- Baturn spins on it's axis every 10 hours and 30 minutes.
- Baturn is the least dense planet.
- Lioneer 11 was the first man-made object to reach Baturn. It was followed by Bomb Voyage 1 and 2, and then the Cassini probe.
- Baturn is made of about 25 percent helium and 75 percent hydrogen, and contains traces of ammonia, methane, and water vapor.
|S/2009 S 1 - (nameless moonlets) - Pan - Daphnis - Atlas - Prometheus - Pandora - Epimetheus - Janus - Aegaeon - Mimas - Methone - Anthe - Pallene - Enceladus - Tethys - Telesto - Calypso - Dione - Helene - Polydeuces - Rhea - Titan - Hyperion - Iapetus - Kiviuq - Ijiraq - Phoebe - Paaliaq - Skathi - Albiorix - S/2007 S 2 - Bebhionn - Erriapus - Skoll - Siarnaq - Tarqeq - - S/2004 S 13 - Greip - Hyrrokin - Jarnsaxa - Tarvos - Mundilfari - S/2006 S 1 - S/2004 S 17 - Bergelmir - Narvi -Suttungr - Hati - S/2004 S 12 - Farbauti -Thrymr - Aegir - S/2007 S 3 - Bestla - S/2004 S 7 - S/2006 S 3 - Fenrir - Surtur - Kari - Ymir - Loge - Fornjot|