Stephano is a small irregular moon of Uranus
Stephano was discovered by Brett J. Gladman in 1999.
- It is named after a drunk butler in the play "The Tempest."
- Stephano was discovered at the same time as Prospero and Setebos.
- It's diameter probably has an average of 32 km across.
- Stephano has a retrograde orbit.
- Caliban and Stephano have similar orbits, and most likely similar origins.
|Cordelia - Ophelia - Bianca - Cressida - Desdemona - Juliet - Portia - Rosalind - Cupid - Belinda - Perdita - Puck - Mab - Miranda - Ariel - Umbriel - Titania - Oberon Francisco - Caliban - Stephano - Trinculo - Sycorax - Margaret - Prospero - Setebos - Ferdinand|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.