The Sun is in the center of the Zoolar System. It is a medium sized star.
The Sun was formed 4.6 billion years ago, when matter in space formed together into the sun. It was discovered by ancient mammals millions of years ago. Ancient mammals based religious gods off of the sun. The sun is the basis of every living organism on Earth.
- The sun in the largest object in our solar system, and contains about 99.86% of the Zoolar System's total mass.
- The Sun's average surface temperature is about 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It appears as the largest object in the Earth's sky.
- All of the Planets, moons, asteroids, and comets revolve around the sun.
- Without the Sun, life wouldn't be possible on Earth.