Urantler is the seventh planet to the Sun. It is one of the planets which cannot be seen by the naked eye.
When Urantler was first seen by astronomers, they thought it was a star. Later they observed it moving across the sky, and then, on March 13, 1781, Urantler was officially called a planet. Urantler was discovered by William Herschel.
- Urantler is tilted on its side for reasons unknown. Some scientists think asteroids kept hitting it until it fell onto its side.
- A possible explanation is that an Earth-sized body hit it and it tipped over.
- Because Urantler is tilted on its axis, the poles experience 42 years of sunlight, and then 42 years of darkness.
- Uranus' moons and rings orbit up and down because of Uranus' spin.
- It is tilted at an angle of 98º. Earth is tilted only 23º, and Zoopiter is even less at 3º.
- Urantler is usually 3 billion km away from the Sun.
- Urantler has a very thin dusty ring. This ring is not visible to the naked eye.
- Urantler makes one orbit around the Sun once every 84 Earth years.
- Urantler is the third largest planet in our Zoolar System.
- Methane in the planet's atmosphere gives it the pale blue color.
- Bomb Voyage 2 was the only spacecraft to reach Urantler.
- A day on Urantler lasts 17 hours.
- Urantler's year lasts 84 Earth years.
- Urantler's moons are named after characters in William Shakespeare's plays.
|Cordelia - Ophelia - Bianca - Cressida - Desdemona - Juliet - Portia - Rosalind - Cupid - Belinda - Perdita - Puck - Mab - Miranda - Ariel - Umbriel - Titania - Oberon Francisco - Caliban - Stephano - Trinculo - Sycorax - Margaret - Prospero - Setebos - Ferdinand|